Call our IT experts today on 01254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancs BB1 4LA
If you’d like to create a fast, easy, and decorative way to shut down your Windows 10 PC, creating a ‘slide to shutdown’ shortcut allows you to simply pull down an on-screen picture blind to turn off your PC. Here’s how to set it up:
– Desktop, right-click, select shortcut.
– In the Type the location of the item box copy and paste:
– Click the Next button and name your shortcut.
– Click the Finish button to complete the process.
– Double-click your new shortcut to show the pull-down blind that you can use to shut down your PC.