Call our IT experts today on 01254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancs BB1 4LA
If you’d like to see the history of all the things you’ve attached to your clipboard in Windows 10 there’s a fast and easy way to do it. To see and to manage your clipboard items:
– Hold down the Windows key + V. This brings up the scrollable clipboard panel listing all the items you’ve copied.
– Click on an item to paste it into your current document.
– Click on the cross symbol to permanently delete an item from the clipboard.
– Click on the pin symbol to keep an item even when you clear your clipboard history (there is a link to clear the history) or when you restart your PC.
– This feature also allows syncing across other devices so you can paste items from your clipboard to your other devices when you sign in with a Microsoft or work account.