Call our IT experts today on 01254 email@example.com
Lancs BB1 4LA
If you’d like an easy way to get a text transcript of your YouTube videos, try using YouTube’s built-in transcript tool. Here’s how:
– Log in to YouTube and go to YouTube Studio.
– Select Subtitles from the sidebar (left).
– Select a video, choose the language, and click on ‘Confirm’.
– To edit the text transcript that appears on the screen, select ‘DUPLICATE AND EDIT’ (right-hand side).
– Edit the transcription in the dialog box and click on the ‘PUBLISH’ button.
– The transcript will be lowercase and lacking punctuation so this will need to edited and amended manually.