Call our IT experts today on 01254 email@example.com
Lancs BB1 4LA
If, for whatever reason, you have not used Incognito browsing in Google and would like a fast and easy way to delete the last 15 minutes of your search history, here’s how:
– Open the Google Search app on your Android or iOS device.
– Tap on your profile picture (top-right).
– Tap on “Delete the last 15 mins”.
To erase your search history for a longer period:
– Tap on the Search history button.
– Select the date range to be deleted.
– Alternatively, set up an auto delete function via the search and location history in the Google account settings.