Call our IT experts today on 01254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancs BB1 4LA
Here are some fast and easy keyboard shortcuts to save time in navigating YouTube videos:
– To pause or play a video, press the space bar.
– Press m to mute/unmute the video.
– Move 10 seconds forwards by pressing L, and 10 seconds back by pressing j.
– Press f for full screen and Esc to go back to normal screen size.
– Use the < and > keys (with shift) to slow down or speed up the payback rate.
– Press 0 (zero) to go to the beginning of the video or End to go to the end of the video.