Call our IT experts today on 01254 email@example.com
Lancs BB1 4LA
If you would like to preserve all your browser tabs and reopen them the next time you restart Microsoft Edge e.g. if you’ve had to restart your machine while browsing, here’s how:
– Open Edge, click on the 3 dots (top right) and select ‘Settings’.
– Click “On startup” in the sidebar.
– Select “Continue where you left off.”
– Close the “Settings” tab. The next time Edge is closed and restarted your tabs will be where you left them.
– To always open the same pages every time you open Edge, go to “Settings, “On startup”, and choose “Open a specific page or pages”. From here you can choose which page will be displayed whenever you open Edge.